If you've tried logging in and realized you can't remember your password anymore, you can easily reset it by clicking 'I forgot my password', which will take you to a screen where you can request that a new password be sent to you.
You will need to enter your name and email address here - the system will then use this information to find your record (ensuring both your name and email address match), and email you a new password for you to use.
A new password will be set even if you've tried logging in too many times and your account has been locked out. Upon having a new password sent, your account will also be unlocked for you to use immediately.
If your account has been disabled or we can't find your records, you won't receive an email – in this case, please contact your team-leader or manager to reset your password.
Locating your account
To retrieve a persons records and send them a new password, the following conditions must be met;
- The persons name & email combination matches
- The person has an email address entered
- The persons account is enabled
- The status of the person is either 'Active' or 'On leave'
- The group the person is assigned to needs to active
- There must be only one record of the person found - we don't want to send a new password to the wrong person after all!
If any of these conditions aren't met, the password-reset won't be able to be processed, and an email to you won't be sent.
What if theres a problem?
For security reasons, we cannot provide more information when you request a password reset, such as if there were any problems retrieving your information or resetting your password.