- Full access (another group can do everything the person whom created the event can do)
- Full access to rostering (allowing another group to make changes to anyone rostered to the event, as well as update the event rostering settings, set posts, set the person in charge, etc (see rostering permissions for more details))
- Limited to rostering your own members - you can only add, edit and remove members in the groups you have rostering permissions events in
- View & approve EOI requests for your own members - you can view the list of you own members which have submitted an expression of interest, and approve any requests you would like to have considered for rostering (by the people managing the event)
- View & submit EOI requests only - you can only view an event and submit an EOI if you would like to attend yourself. No editing or rostering permissions are given.