If your account has been disabled or we can't find your records, an appropriate message will be displayed.
Locating your account
To retrieve a persons records and send them a new password, the following conditions must be met;
- The persons name & email combination matches
- The person has an email address entered
- The persons account is enabled
- The status of the person is either 'Active' or 'On leave'
- The group the person is assigned to needs to active
- There must be only one record of the person found - we don't want to send a new password to the wrong person after all!
If any of these conditions aren't met, the system will display a message indicating their account couldn't be located, or their password isn't able to be sent at this time.